align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 12 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Concord, NH Boardgame Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Gaming in Concord, NH

New Meetup: Gaming in Concord, NH

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Concord, NH Boardgame Meetup!

What: Gaming in Concord, NH

When: Monday, October 11, 2010 8:00 PM

Where: Chez Martin
24 Beacon St.
Concord, NH 03301

I'm hosting game night once again at my home in Concord, start at 8 pm and running until midnight or thereabouts. What's on the agenda for this week: Verona, a Czech game due out at Spiel 2010; 20th Century, another Czech game that I'm waiting for rules on in order to play; 40+ Japanese games; whatever else fits in the time we have.

RSVP with an arrival time if you're in. I'll likely host gaming on other nights this week, too, so let me know other times of availability if you can't make Monday.

And feel to make suggestions on what you want to play. Advance notice is usually good for preparation – not that I've been ready to play Verona the past few times!

Eric

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­