addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Connect w/Your Soul - Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness Message Board › Join MSIA at a free "Gratitude" Workshop this Sunday at 2pm

Join MSIA at a free "Gratitude" Workshop this Sunday at 2pm

Deborah
user 9039763
Los Angeles, CA
Hi to all Members of the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness Meetup Group,

First: I hope you're all doing great today!

Also, I wanted to personally invite you to MSIA's free "Gratitude" workshop here at the Peace Awareness Labyrinth and Gardens this Sunday Nov 7pm at 2pm.

It's a beautiful opportunity to come into gratitude and celebrate our upcoming holidays.

(Note - be sure to turn your clocks back one hour on Saturday night, as Daylight Savings Time ends)

If I can be of further support, please let me know. It would be lovely to have you with us.

You can check out our meetup page for more info, or here's an event listing on MSIA's website: http://www.msia.org/E...­

Blessings,
Debbie

ps - RSVP is definitely helpful, though not required (you can feel free to RSVP on our meetup group, or just reply to this email :) )