Connecticut Association of Nerds (C.A.N.) Message Board › CAN Members availability for meetups

CAN Members availability for meetups

Tom
user 63530752
Group Organizer
Hartford, CT
Post #: 3
I'm going to be putting together a Venn diagram of everyone's available days for meetups, so if everyone can post their open nights here that would be helpful in deciding the best day to accommodate the most people.
A former member
Post #: 5
I'm good any night, but need to leave around 9 or 9:30 to be at work or school the next day.
Alexander G.
xRegardsx
Meriden, CT
Post #: 12
Good for just about whenever. Might change up with the new job starting on the first. Going to be random nights and weekends.
Adam
user 16968681
New London, CT
Post #: 24
I'm primarily available on Friday night-Sunday.
Some Thursday nights.
A former member
Post #: 1
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I can do after 5pm. Saturdays are usually open. Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays I can't do at all.
A former member
Post #: 311
My schedule can be quite erratic, but I want to come to more events.
I can't do Tuesday evenings. I can do occasional Thursdays.
Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays are often open.
Friday and Saturdays vary.
John
user 98813482
New Haven, CT
Tuesdays through Fridays are great for me.
A former member
Post #: 3
Looks like I may be the odd man out on a lot of these. I work nights (3pm to midnight) Tuesday through Saturday, so my only free days and nights are Sundays and Mondays
A former member
I'm completely new so I'm not sure how much this weighs in, but I raid in WoW Tues, Wed, and Thursday nights, so weekends are the best for me! Was kind of bummed to see the last few CAN-nights on Tuesdays :(
Tom
user 63530752
Group Organizer
Hartford, CT
Post #: 6
If there's enough interest we can do a Friday night for the next meetup.