Preserve Work Day in Celebration of Connecticut Trails Day
June 02, 2013
9 a.m. to noon
Devil's Den Preserve
Please meet us at the parking lot at 33 Pent Road.
Join us for a Preserve Work Day as part of the 2013 Connecticut Trails Day Celebration coordinated by the Connecticut Forest & Park Association.
Projects will likely include pruning, trail clearing and erosion control measures.
We can accommodate up to 10 volunteers.
- Volunteers should be comfortable working with hand tools (rakes, shovels, pruners), working outdoors and hiking to work locations. All necessary training will be provided.
- Volunteers should be sufficiently fit to hike to work locations and perform manual labor.
- All new volunteers will be required to submit a liability release form.
- Please dress for the weather, for hiking and for performing trail maintenance. Gloves and all tools will be provided.
- Please bring water and a refillable water container. Additional water will be provided.
RSVP to [masked] by Thursday, May 30.