Hello and warm welcome to the Conscious Living for Health, Transformation & Co-Creation Meetup Group.
This meetup was formerly called the Norwalk Manifestation Group. Although still serving Connecticut , our members are now located throughout the state. The original focus was the manifestation of abundance based on the concept presented in the Secret. Following of these early steps, we are now expanding our perspective to offer members the opportunity:
• to learn to live consciously to manifest abundance in “all” areas of their lives;
• to find and implement natural solutions to health challenges,
• to identify wounds, challenges, and soul contracts as well as our talents, innate gifts and soul purpose.
• to develop awareness and understanding of the nature of reality,
• to explore the vibrational quality the principle of the Law of Attraction and
• to become a co-creator of the world we long to live in.
This is a positive and fun group for those who want to share, explore, learn and grow both personally and spiritually. Together we can help each other awaken to our best possible potential and shift the conscious awareness of humanity toward a more loving and respectful view of self and all life. We are all equal teachers and students and as such we seek a greater understanding, knowledge, and awareness of healthy living practices in this multi dimensional reality.
Topics will include and are not limited to:
• Alternative and natural health and healing modalities such as Integrative Energy Medicine, non-conventional medical research, integrated nutrition & medicine, sustainable living…
• Method to expand your awareness and foster conscious living such as mediation, prayerful intention, application of the Law of Attraction, development of intuition and High Sensory Perception abilities with Mastery of Awareness™ Playshops, group past life regressions, Quantum Jumping into the future, exploration of parallel universe to meet your other "successful" you….
This is a judgement-free group open to anyone who would like to further explore the benefits of holistic health and wellness. Cost of Meetup may varies with presenters but will be kept to a minimum.
This group is open to suggestions and if you have a Meetup topic or would like to host/present a Meetup, please email Chantal.