Consciousness Hacking Meetup - Santa Cruz Message Board › Speakers/Topics for 2/28 meeting

Speakers/Topics for 2/28 meeting

Mikey S.
user 32380122
Group Organizer
Aptos, CA
Post #: 3
If you would like to speak at the upcoming meeting - either presenting an existing project, or proposing one - please get in touch with me directly. If we have already spoken, and you will be presenting, please post some description of your talk as a response here.
Frank H
FrankHeile
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 13
I am writing a book on consciousness, spirituality and enlightenment and I will give a 20 minute presentation of the core ideas of the book which is that there are two separate conscious entities in the brain, the primary consciousness and the language consciousness. I will show how this explains the rise of religions and spiritual traditions and how enlightenment and spiritual awakening can be understood within this theory. This theory is consistent with all known science, neuroscience and psychology and does not require any non-physical entities at all.