Conservative Christian Singles Message Board › Confirm Your Reservation - Feb 28 Dinner & Faith Dating

Confirm Your Reservation - Feb 28 Dinner & Faith Dating

Laurie
SinglePassion
Temecula, CA
Hi Marriage-Minded Christian Singles,

I saw that you had RSVP'd on Conservative Christian Singles. I'm still taking reservations for Dinner & Faith Dating for Tuesday, February 28 at MammaLuccos Italian Restaurant in Brea.

I am really excited to be hosting an event like this for Marriage-Minded Christian Singles. There is such a need out there. We are the only ministry hosting these kinds of events!

Would you please confirm your attendance for my dinner count. I have spots open and it would be great to have you with us for Dinner and/or Faith Dating.

Don't forget you can prepay online on the Meetup. However, if you are not able to prepay online then please contact me right away and I will reserve your spot allowing you to pay at the door.

Thanks and be sure to let me know if you have any questions too. I'm hoping this will grow to be a monthly event. Thanks for sharing about this with your friends.

Please email me at OneSinglePassion@aol.com or call 951-440-4201 to make your reservation now.

Thanks everyone,

Laurie Jepsen
Single+Passion Ministries
www.SinglePassion.org
www.ChristianSingleFriends.org
www.Meetup.com/GodsLoveFinder