You've been waiting for a way to give back to the Cleveland community using your sweet content strategy skills. Well, now's the time!
We (and by we I mean Paolo) have been collecting information through interviews with the staff, board, and other stakeholders at the May Dugan center. Being summer in Cleveland, this has taken a little longer than anticipated (that's why we pushed the Meetup to August).
But we are moving forward, and excited to have you on board. So...
Before the Meetup You Should
• Visit the May Dugan Center's Website, get a feel for what's currently there
• Read 5 Tips to Get Donations on Non-Profit Websites
During the Meetup We Will [Updated!]
• Give May Dugan Intros & Background
• Recap what we have:
• GiveCamp Summary
• Competitive Analysis
Persona Development Activity
• Review stakeholder interviews
• Break into groups to brainstorm common tasks
• Organize like tasks into groups
• Develop personas based on tasks
Can't wait to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.