Hello everyone. So, Brain Traffic has a conflict with the September Meet Up. And, I haven't figured out a location yet. We have two options:
1) Cancel it. I'll hold on to the money for anyone who has paid already and you won't have to pay for the next Meet Up you attend. (Only one person so far.) 2) One of you take the reigns for this one and secure a location and finalize a topic -- tentatively social media.
If no one volunteers by EOD Wednesday, I'll cancel.