addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Content Strategy Seattle Message Board › Interested in speaking about content and engagement?

Interested in speaking about content and engagement?

Luis A.
luckylou
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I'd like to have a woman join AAF Seattle's September 19th panel on Content and Engagement and thought this group would be a great place to see if anyone might be interested. There were plenty of well-qualified candidates at Monday's meetup, so I know you're out there!

So far we have Bill Fritsch of Digital Kitchen as moderator, and Kelby Johnson of Wunderman, Bryan Saftler of Internet Explorer/Microsoft, and Andrew Grinaker of POSSIBLE as panelists.

Here's the draft of the event description I was given (I generally rewrite these to refine for accuracy, flow, and event content):
"In today's new era of brand storytelling, content is the closest a person can get to a product without standing at the shelf. Join us for a discussion among Seattle's leading content marketers to discover new perspectives on building brand engagement and the shifting relationship between brand and consumer."

So, not exactly content strategy but then again it's only at a loose stage of planning. Who can have a content discussion without considering content strategy anyway, is what I asked the board last night!

Please reply here or DM me on Twitter (@luckylou) or email communications@aafseattle.com if you're interested.

Glad to be able to call on this community and to support the cause.

Luis Antezana
Director of Communications, AAF Seattle
About.me