Content Strategy Seattle Message Board › Content Strategist at Masterworks

Content Strategist at Masterworks

Josh D.
user 14245147
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I'm looking for a content strategist to join the team at the agency I work at, Masterworks. I've been developing the content strategy practice there over the last few years and am ready to add a second person to my team. I'd love to talk with you if you're interested. Below is the general description for the position as well as a link to the whole job description and online application.

General Description

The Content Strategist (CS) contributes to the development of a content strategy practice at Masterworks and executes best of class content strategy projects for the organizations Masterworks serves. The CS collaborates closely with team members from client services, creative, innovation, strategy, and analytics, as well as the client, to define content and messaging needs, and develop content solutions for digital projects, campaigns and other projects.

The Content Strategist works with the Lead Content Strategist to develop content requirements and create content strategy deliverables (content audit, gap analyses, style guides, content plans, etc.) for major content projects, and for inbound/content marketing efforts. The CS will work primarily in digital channels but will also be responsible for developing integrated content solutions.

Read Whole Job Description