addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Scott P.
scottpierce
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Any content strategy wonks headed to Austin next month for SXSW Interactive? If so, get in touch!

So far, there's sessions a-plenty:

3/12 2:00pm Content Strategy: What's in it for You? with Margot Bloomstein
3/12 3:30pm Understanding Content: The Stuff We Design For with Rachel Lovinger & Karen McGrane
3/13 3:30pm Content Strategy FTW with Kristina Halvorson

That was enough for me to go, but there's so much more. Any other attendees finding any gems in the schedule?
Tiffani Jones B.
ticjones
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hey all,

I'm moderating a panel called "Writing Web Content for a Living" on Sunday 3/14 with Erin Anderson, Ian Anderson, and Dan Maccarone (http://my.sxsw.com/ev...­.

Tiffani