Continuous Delivery San Francisco Message Board › CI Startup's First Event in New Office Tuesday 6pm, If you're Interested in

CI Startup's First Event in New Office Tuesday 6pm, If you're Interested in Testing..Come!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi folks,

I hope you are well. I wanted to extend an invitation to you for an event that I am organizing for a few of our customers in our new office next Tuesday. We want to start a community around testing best practices. The goal of the evening is to share experiences, best practices and start to further build out our testing community in the city. Our founders will also be there to answer questions. We've done this in NYC last week and it turned out pretty well.

Here are the details:

When: Tuesday, 6:00pm
Where: 1145 Market Street, 9th Floor
Who: You and anyone from your team you would like to invite!

We hope that you will join us in starting to grow our community here in the city. Oh and not to mention.. there will be pizza and drinks!

Please RSVP via this below link so we know how much pizza/drinks to bring:

http://solanolabstest...­

Please feel free to invite anyone you may think is interested. You can invite your whole team!

Thanks,

Sarah

www.solanolabs.com