Come hear about experiences of embarking on a Continuous Delivery transformation. How do you get started? What are the crucial first steps?
Some attendees recommended that we run the meetup in a unconference or open spaces style format. Rene and I thought that it would be a great idea so we will give it a go for the next meeting!
Pizza and beer will be provided by our hosts.
The way it works is simple:
- Think about a interesting topic and title for a discussion you would like to start. Post it to the group before the meeting if you can :)
- Write it out on a post-it or index card (we will provide these on the night)
- Place the topic on the schedule on the wall
- Everyone gets three votes and can vote once for each topic. (You don't have to use all your votes)
- Organisers will do a quick tally and pick the top voted for topics to fill out the schedule
- During the meetup, two blocks of 20-30 minutes with each block having two discussions.
- Most of all, have fun and learn something!
What kinds of topics
- Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Integration
- Database management
- Best practises
- Anything related to Deployments - its up to you!