This month's presentations will put the focus on "Building the right thing" in a Continuous Delivery context:
- Lean Startup for Project Managers - Caroline Gordon and Michael Dijkstra. Caroline and Michael are experienced Project Managers who bring their expert product view to Continuous Delivery. They will discuss with us the application of Lean Startup principles to power continuous enterprise innovation. This is an exclusive preview of their upcoming Agile Australia 2013 talk in June. Don't miss it!
- Don't forget about the Testing! - Rene Medellin. Continuous Delivery Architect for National Australia Bank talks about the importance of Testing continuously as part of Continuous Delivery.
As always, following the prezos, we can break up into an open discussion format. That gives you even more opportunity to network and get answers to your questions.
If you have a topic for a presentation, please get in touch. Ideas for presentation topics:
- Automation cool tricks
- Something you're working on where you are stuck
- Something you worked on where you succeeded
- Release and Deployment workflows
- Emerging delivery channels - Mobile
- Organisational change and Management challenges
- Collaboration and Teamwork. Culture
- Anything related to Continuous Delivery - it's up to you!