This month we're focused on Test Automation infrastructure, making complicated apps able to withstand continuous deploys and Build wizardry. Absolutely massive content.
- Continuous Test Automation - Dylan Lacey. Engineer at SauceLabs. Will discuss strategies for effectively automating your tests to provide fast and effective feedback across your Continuous Delivery pipeline - for Mobile apps too!
- Practical deep dive w/ Jenkins, Maven, Selenium and more - Brett Porter. CTO of MaestroDev and Apache Maven developer and guru. Director at Apache Software Foundation.
- Continuous Deployment to 30,000 live users! - Ryan Thomas. Continuous Deployment lead at Atlassian. Wrote the internal Continuous Deployment secret sauce for deploying Atlassian On Demand apps. You want the guts of Continuous Delivery? You got it!
And we will have prizes! We will have a raffle of FREE minutes on SauceLabs cloud-based testing service. To power those tests, Atlassian is giving away an ultra-secret discount code that you can use for 30 free days of Atlassian Bamboo On Demand.
Tell your friends, tell your co-workers. Tweet it, Path it and Google+ it. Just don't miss it!
As always, following the prezos, we can break up into an open discussion format. That gives you even more opportunity to network and get answers to your questions.
If you have a topic for a presentation, please get in touch. Ideas for presentation topics:
- Automation cool tricks
- Something you're working on where you are stuck
- Something you worked on where you succeeded
- Release and Deployment workflows
- Emerging delivery channels - Mobile
- Organisational change and Management challenges
- Collaboration and Teamwork. Culture
- Anything related to Continuous Delivery - it's up to you!