addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Contra Dances in Brentwood & Culver City: Los Angeles Area Message Board › 4th Saturday Halloween Dance! Costumes Welcome!!!!!

4th Saturday Halloween Dance! Costumes Welcome!!!!!

Anton ~ the contra...
user 11020676
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hey All!

This Saturday's dance is a Halloween dance! So get out those ole costumes and your feet to the dance.

Remember newbies always welcome and maybe this is a good chance to hide behind a mask if you are nervous about dancing! lol

I am still recovering from knee surgery and won't be dancing but I will be there working the door or walking aimlessly around the hall.

Contact me if you have any questions.  Have a great day.

All the best,