November 28, 2012
No answer yet
No introduction yet
Hundreds of New Yorkers coming together in small groups of neighbors and fellow citizens to discuss topics of intensive interest…
Hosted at no cost and at convenient locations and times…
Aided by simple guiding principles…
Inspired by the city’s grand tradition of robust conversation…
Our vision is to inspire, organize, publicize, facilitate and celebrate a renaissance of healthy dialogue in New York City.
1. Encourage and support interesting and important conversations among New Yorkers at the grass-roots level,
2. Establish simple, affordable, and sustainable infrastructure to foster such conversations throughout the city year-round.
3. Add to the worldwide image of New York as a metropolis where culture and intellect thrive among the people.
4. Organize the plethora of conversations happening in the city and have them listed in one central and easily-accessible spot.
5. Maintain conversations with a human face by discussing topics in-person, while also allowing for further discussion online.
Note: For access to all CNY-sponsored events, go to http://www.conversationsnewyork.com and subscribe to our blog,
and "Like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/conversationsnewyor....
1,533 Inspired Leaders
5,319 Inspired Networkers
50,759 NYC Technologists
8,942 Digital Photographers
7,404 New Yawkers
Meetup members, Log in