Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"Creative free spirit"
""I am what I am", and an aspect of my ecology."
"Parent, manager, and former educator returning to NYC area. Interested in Truth, discernment, & wisdom..."
"I'm a Public Defender attorney and a former philosophy major, and I enjoy meeting new people and talking about ethics and philosphy and politics. This group..."
"I love to read, think, and talk with intelligent, curious people."
" Please see our website at www.ConversationsNewYork.com and sign on if you'd like to receive notices of our offerings (all free). For more information about..."
Hundreds of New Yorkers coming together in small groups of neighbors and fellow citizens to discuss topics of intensive interest…
Hosted at no cost and at convenient locations and times…
Aided by simple guiding principles…
Inspired by the city’s grand tradition of robust conversation…
Our vision is to inspire, organize, publicize, facilitate and celebrate a renaissance of healthy dialogue in New York City.
1. Encourage and support interesting and important conversations among New Yorkers at the grass-roots level,
2. Establish simple, affordable, and sustainable infrastructure to foster such conversations throughout the city year-round.
3. Add to the worldwide image of New York as a metropolis where culture and intellect thrive among the people.
4. Organize the plethora of conversations happening in the city and have them listed in one central and easily-accessible spot.
5. Maintain conversations with a human face by discussing topics in-person, while also allowing for further discussion online.
Note: For access to all CNY-sponsored events, go to http://www.conversationsnewyork.com and subscribe to our blog,
and "Like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/conversationsnewyor....
685 MBTI Personality Types
Meetup members, Log in