Due to the forecasted wintery weather with wind chills expected, we WILL NOT HIKE instead we will meet at The Irish Legend around 3p. We will be provided with Irish music from the Murphy Roche Irish Music Club. The music starts at 3p and goes to 5p.
I apologize to the trail blazers who were looking forward to the hike but I don't want to risk anyone's safety and cause anyone to develop frost bite or hypothermia due to the weather.
**** If you need to text or call me because you are running late or you just want to make a suggestion for a future hike. Please feel free to call me at[masked] ********