addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cooking NYC!(Dinner Parties,Wine Tastings,Ethnic Food &More) Message Board › Preliminary greetings...

Preliminary greetings...

A former member
Post #: 1
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, & Good Evening,

Depending upon when you read this, I want to greet that time of day. Food is one of my favorite subjects. I enjoy cooking foods from different cuisines and I also write an Examiner column about Asian restaurants in the borough of Brooklyn (that foreign place).

But I wanted to join this group to meet and socialize with other foodies. I'm happy to be here and I look forward to attending meetups and would love pre-meeting you here online.

Best,
Rochelle