addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cooking NYC!(Dinner Parties,Wine Tastings,Ethnic Food &More) Message Board › Bon Appétit - Learn French through French food and wine

Bon Appétit - Learn French through French food and wine

A former member
Post #: 1
What better way to spend your Thursday night than enjoying a fine French dinner with live music and laughing with new friends? What better way to learn French than through eating and drinking?

Come to join us for a special Thursday night dining out- it will feed your French vocabulary, as well as your French food fantasies. You will learn how to speak and eat like French from a native French Speaker without having to book a flight to France. :)

What you will get:

-1 soups du jour or house salad

-1 entree (Duck confit? Cordon Bleu de Veau? Moules Marinieres? Anything you like on the menu, up to $25 each)

-1 glass red or white wine -Learn basic French greetings

-Learn basic French food and drinks vocabulary

-Learn how to read French Menu and order in French

-Bring home French learning handbook w/ bonus French Recipes

-What else? Flirting in French? :)

Where to go:

“Paris meets the Upper East Side" at Le Bistro D'à Côté, according to Zagat. Click here for the menu: http://www.lebistroda...­

Cost:

$55, all included.

This is one of the fundraising events I am hosting this summer as I will be racing for the Nation’s Triathlon in Washington DC to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on September 11th 2011. I am currently training as a member of The LLS TNT, and in exchange for training and support, I help raise money towards cures for blood cancers. All the proceeds are going to LLS directly.

How to:

1/ go on my fundraising webpage at http://pages.teamintr...­

2/ make a payment/donation of $20 to RSVP. Please be sure to write down your name, email address and phone #. Pls also write down “Bon Appétit” in your donation message and I can put you on the 6/23 dine out list. Give me a check or cash of balance amount $35 at Le Bistro D'à Côté on 6/23.

Important: If you RSVP by 6/17 5pm, you will get a chance to win a surprise raffle prize! Only one! Is the waiver of the balance amount $35 a surprise? :)

3/ Enjoy!

Love

Sabrina