addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cooking NYC!(Dinner Parties,Wine Tastings,Ethnic Food &More) Message Board › Free Tickets to see Top Chef's Padma Lakshmi and Amanda Hesser at 92Y!

Free Tickets to see Top Chef's Padma Lakshmi and Amanda Hesser at 92Y!

A former member
Post #: 2
I am inviting your group to join us on Mon, Apr 9 when we host Padma Lakshmi and Amanda Hesser as they discuss the differences between men and women in the kitchen. Complimentary tickets are available at 92Y.org – just use code 92YFOOD.

We have other great Food Talks events here at 92Y. I’ve listed a few more below, so take advantage of the 50% discount when you use code COOK at 92Y.org or call 212.415.5500.

Chocolate Fest: A Walk-Around Tasting
Sun, Jun 3, 7:30 pm
Culinary historian and chocolate educator Alexandra Leaf combines chocolate and
conversation...while some of the faces behind the best chocolate companies share their treats and
speak informally with attendees!

How Does a Chef Do Science?
Wed, May 16, 7 pm
How does a chefs transform ingredients into something we want to devour? Culinary students
know—but let Leeann Lavin, author of The Long Island Homegrown Cookbook, tell you more about
the science behind great tasting meals.

I hope to see you at these events!