addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greenbank Farm WA

We have been there several times with the Corgis R Us group and it is really fun day. Good walking off leash for the dogs, and plenty of beautiful views of the ocean for us. Plus being able to enjoy a great lunch, or pie & coffee beside the lake watching the swans swim and having our dogs sit with us at the picnic tables. The cheese shop is also great.

http://www.meetup.com/corgi-102/events/80352232/

PS: My name comes up as the organizer, but I am not, I'm just a participant.

Join or login to comment.

  • Beth & R.

    Such a perfect spot for a meetup walk. Our weather guru (aka Bobbie) was right as usual, no rain, and fabulous walking and PIE!

    October 13, 2012

  • Bobbie M.

    As of 8 am, my weather report lists T-storms for morning (highly unlikely) but cloudy, no rain at 1 PM!! As several people will be here anyway we are on; if it is too miserable when we actually get there we'll have pie instead. I'll update again later. Don't feel badly about canceling if you have a long drive- it doesn't look like very good driving weather! But please do cancel so we know not to wait for you if you aren't coming.

    October 13, 2012

  • Bobbie M.

    Friday update: we had a dry but windy afternoon here. If it looks like more of the same tomorrow, we're on; if it is pouring rain or stormier, I'll post by nine (or email if I can make it work) to cancel. If you plan to leave earlier email me and I'll give you an update. [masked]

    October 12, 2012

  • Bobbie M.

    After all our dry weather, rain is predicted for the 13th. I'll post a weather update early Saturday morning but Whidbey is in the rain shadow so is often dry when the rest of the Northwest is wet... hope for the best!

    October 7, 2012

  • Barbara­ changed the time from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM

    September 2, 2012

  • Barbara­ changed the date and time to Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM

    September 2, 2012

  • Barbara­ changed the location to Greenbank Farm

    September 2, 2012

6 went

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy