This will be a "formal tasting" (wine rep/expert talking about the wines we're tasting; not dress code!) at the Porterhouse Bar & Grill, which opened in June 2012! They took over the old Bert's Seafood location on W. Market.
UPDATE: here are the wine & food pairings:
- Monmousseau Vouvray paired with Salmon Mousse on cucumber canape;
- Villa Pozzi Nero D'Avola paired with Stuffed Mushrooms (bleu cheese & sausage);
- Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Mini Beef Wellington;
- Montevina Barbera paired with Flat Bread Pizza (fire roasted tomatoes & feta cheese);
- "Mystery Wine" paired with Spinach Artichoke Dip
The price will be $15 per person (plus tax/gratuity) payable to Porterhouse Bar & Grill (cash/debit/credit), plus $1 (cash only) will be collected for the Corks Crew admin costs.
Hope to see you at this or a future event!
Jim & Kathy Morrone
Greensboro Corks Crew