Dallas Corona SDK Meetup Message Board › Corona SDK Meetup Topic Suggestions?

Corona SDK Meetup Topic Suggestions?

Charles M.
CharlesMcKeever
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 61
First of all, thank you for joining the Corona SDK Dallas Meetup group. You are going to make this group great!

Share Your Thoughts

Corona Developers are a creative bunch, so I know everyone in the group has their own goals for using the Corona SDK. So I want to reach out to you and ask for suggestions on meetup topics. As an organizer of the group, I've created a short list of ideas that we can use to get things started, but ultimately this group belongs to you, the Corona Community so I'd rather create meetup events around the topics that interest you most.

Share Your Passion

If you're interested in presenting a Corona related topic to the group, please let me know that as well. Regardless of your level of experience or background, everyone has something they can contribute to the group. So, don't limit yourself. Reach out and let me know you're interested and we'll work out the details.

Questions

If you have any questions or suggestions about how to make this meetup group the most rockin' mobile development group in the Dallas area, contact me and let me know your thoughts.

Charles McKeever
Co-Organizer, Corona SDK - Meetup Dallas