addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Corona SDK Group Message Board › Hiring a Corona Developer!

Hiring a Corona Developer!

A former member
Post #: 1
Contact me for more information at jcm11117@gmail.com!

The first game we have been working on was programmed using Corona-SDK. We are looking someone to basically finish up the game, mostly front end. Let me know if you may be interested! We are located in Mountain View, CA.
Girish R.
Girishr
Pune, IN
Post #: 3
Contact me for more information at jcm11117@gmail.com!

The first game we have been working on was programmed using Corona-SDK. We are looking someone to basically finish up the game, mostly front end. Let me know if you may be interested! We are located in Mountain View, CA.

Hi.
I have been developing apps using iOS and Corona for more than 20 months now.
I'd be interested to know more about the opportunity that you have to offer.

Thanks
Girish VR

Mail : girishvinr@gmail.com
Ph: +917798899252