2625 W. BASELINE RD., TEMPE, AZ
We are working on having a Meetup where we all help a fellow user/developer beta test his App. If the App is not ready this Meetup Topic will be delayed until April and the March Meetup will be cancelled. We will make the final decision by noon on Saturday, March 23rd. Any questions or concerns please contact Rob. Thanks.