Corona SDK - Washington DC Meetup Message Board › Greetings Everyone!

Greetings Everyone!

Theo
eddierush
Germantown, MD
Post #: 4
My name is Theo E Rushin Jr. I am so very excited to be the new organizer for this Meetup. I am also a Corona Ambassador. So what does this mean for you and this group? Well ...

1) You will start seeing a lot more activity in this group. I love to teach and I have so much to share so I will be sharing with you things that I have learned and find of interest. I hope that you will also share things that you have learned and find interesting as well.

2) I am woking on our first "real world" meetup somewhere in the Washington, DC area. I created and sent out a poll asking everyone to indicate which night (or nights) they feel is good for a Meetup. I hope you answer because this group is all about you! And ...

3) I will try to make myself available to all the members who have questions about the Corona SDK or Lua. Now, I don't claim to know everything about Corona or Lua but I certainly can find the answer for you.

I hope you will remain a member of this Meetup group. I hope that I will see you at one or more of the meetings. And I hope that you will tell others about our group so that we can all grow together!

Theo E Rushin Jr