addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cosplay - Atlanta Message Board › Dragon Con 2011

Dragon Con 2011

A former member
Post #: 85
Is any one interested in forming a group theme/adventure that we can work on over the next year and have ready for Dragon Con 2011.I am open to all Ideas and maybe we can all walk the parade together in that costume.
Mike D
user 2770639
Group Organizer
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 65
Rates for Dragon Con 2011 go up 2/16/2011.... If you plan on going best to order your tickets before 2/16/2011.

Pricing for the Memberships to Dragon*Con 2011 is as follows:

* $80 to 2/15/2011
* $90 to 5/13/2011
* $105 to 7/15/2011
* $120 thereafter

http://www.dragoncon.org/members.php­
A former member
Post #: 8
I'd love to be part of a group cosplay at Dragoncon, I already have my tickets. Am working on a new costume for the con; a female wasteland warrior wearing a bloody katana and faux chain mail, but I am open to doing any kind of theme the majority chooses. I have a wide variety of costumes already, including pirate, rennaissance lady muskateer, any type of gothic/horror character, zombie hunter, 18th century duchess, lots of fairies.....etc......