Counter Culture Labs Message Board › Next Bioinformatics Meetup is Sunday August 11 at Sudoroom 6/7 pm

Next Bioinformatics Meetup is Sunday August 11 at Sudoroom 6/7 pm

ron s.
rshigeta
Berkeley, CA
Hey everyone!
I'm just going to skip posting this on Meetup.com.  Notices just 3 days in advance are not going to do much and I should probably also start focusing on the group we have - you're all doing so great!
We don't have a registration confirmation but the room is free so lets just meet at SudoRoom (Same place) at 7 p.m. Sunday August 18.
I know several of us can't make it, that's cool - this was the easiest way to contact everyone.
Probably the most common issue mentioned is that it wasn't as engaging to watch someone program and I think the best programmers were the ones most likely to have BioPython Installed.  So please bring your laptop and show up at 6 p.m. I think there will be at least 3 people who will help getting your python environment up and running and help install BioPython.
I know there are other ideas on how to make all this work better - we'll have some time to work on that too :)
See you Sunday!
Ron