addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Counter Culture Labs Message Board › Test Exogen DNA damage analysis kit for free Tuesday July 22nd

Test Exogen DNA damage analysis kit for free Tuesday July 22nd

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear citizen scientists

I wanted to invite you to an event my friends at Exogen are hosting. It is an opportunity to test an exciting new health metric.

"The Exogen team would like to invite you for a special event taking place next Tuesday July 22nd.
The company is getting ready to ship its DNA damage analysis kits to the participants of its citizen science project. But before that, we'd like to get some feedback on the kit and its instructions.
In return for your input, we'll process a sample for you for free!

This will all take place in the conference room in suite 260 located at 5858 Horton Street in Emeryville, close to the I80/580. The doors will be open all afternoon, from 1 PM until 10 PM, with a short announcement around 6PM. Food and drinks will be provided.

We hope to see you there."