Theresa and Walter have generously offered to open their home and have a wine tasting!
Walter's sister is a Wine Expert, former Bartender and Sommelier. She is a lot of FUN, with high energy. She is coming out from California to teach us a few things about wine.
The cost is $10 per couple for wine and cheese provided by Theresa and Walter. Please bring your favorite appetizer that would go with wine, along with your favorite wine glass to drink out of!
It would be a cool idea for everyone to bring a personal note pad & pen (or your smart phone) with you to write down notes of their likes & dislikes, wine & food favorites, etc.
Walter & Theresa will provide the wine and a spread of Gourmet cheeses (from around the World) fresh deli meats, grapes & cherries, and bottled water.
Here's a list of the seven Premium Wine flights that they will be serving for our Wine Tasting on Friday and also a few food pairing ideas... main dishes, appetizers and desserts - just "suggestions" if you will, for our friends to bring for our potluck for the different types of wine being served.
1. BV Reserve Chardonnay: Crab cakes, grilled apple sausage, potato skins w/chives, prosciutto, arugula, & mini panini sandwiches, and cheese cake.
2. JCB Pinot Noir: Bacon wrapped apps, pork tenderloin bites, wood-fired pizza, grilled mushrooms.
3. DeLoach Pinot Noir: Grilled Salmon, lamb or duck bites, and on the flip side: Mexican dishes (Traditional taco's & enchiladas)
4. Buena Vista Pinot Noir: Any appetizer with chicken, veal or pork, also stuffed mushrooms.
5. Frenchie Red Blend: BBQ ribs, beef sliders, penne pasta w/artichokes in a red sauce.
6. DeLoach Zinfandel: Pizza bites, roasted veggies, teriyaki beef bites/spare ribs, chili, and beef stews.
7.Raymond Cabernet Sauvignon: Dark chocolate desserts, and (last but not least) filet mignon w/ spinach.
If you are late or lost, please call or text[masked]-0997.