October 9, 2013 · 7:00 PM
NY Theosophical Society
Healing our relationship with Jesus
This is the central theme of our workshop, and in 2013 we will combine the study of the Course with the discussion of Margot Krikhaar's book Awakening in Love, which has been published as an e-book in the fall of 2012. We will typically devote half of our workshops to this material, and use it as a basis of discussing our own relationship with the Course, and its author.
The study of the Text, will be central to our workshop, and the book Awakening in Love will provide the basis for a more intense discussion of our personal experiences.
In general for study materials we recommend the following:
- Margot Krikhaar, Awakening in Love, e-book, by Inner Peace Publications - see www.innerpeacepublications.com and/or visit your favorite e-book sellers.
- A Course in Miracles, 3rd Edition, published by the Foundation for Inner Peace
- Books and tapes by Kenneth Wapnick, PhD. published by the Foundation for A Course in Miracles - www.facim.org
- Books by Gary Renard, The Disappearance of the Universe, and Your Immortal Reality, published at Hay House, and for info see Gary's site at www.garyrenard.com
- My own book, Closing the Circle, published at O-Books, complements Gary's books again. www.acimnthomas.com
- Alexander Marchand's book, The Universe is a Dream, see www.alexandermarchand.com
- Jed McKenna's Enlightenment Trilogy, see www.wisefoolpress.com, and www.jedmckenna.com While these are not Course books, they certainly help cut through the crap of widespread spiritual fakery, which is rampant, and a huge distraction to many.
Classes will be from 7PM to 9PM, and we'll usually open the room at about 6:45.
- $50/month, payable prior to the start of each new month.
- Per session: $20 payable before each evening
- Please make arrangements with the organizer in advance if money is a problem.