Join us for a night of delicious Slumbrew beers, awesome food (have you tried their burgers or poutine?), and great company on Friday, 01/17 at East End Grille!
• Be one of the few to try what could be the last keg ever of the single-batch Yankee Swap, a 12% Rum Barrel Aged Strong Ale brewed with maple syrup. I've been lucky enough to taste this and yes, it is as awesome as it sounds.
• Sip on the 9.5% Belgian Tripel, Trekker Trippel, brewed with dried jasmine flowers for complex fruity pineapple flavors and a spicy finish.
• Enjoy one of the best IPAs around, the Flagraiser Double IPA, brewed with tons of the delicious and elusive Galaxy Hops.
• Hang with the Slumbrew crew, and enjoy special food pairings!
• We may also have a last minute surprise in store...
Check out the full beer list, and RSVP on Eventbrite to save your spot!
See you there!