Join us for a night of awesome big beers, good food, and great company with Smuttynose on Wednesday, 04/09 at Tommy Doyle's Kendall!
• Be one of the only to enjoy the Smuttlabs Red Wine Barrel Aged Winter Ale, a Dubbel brewed with Trappist yeast and aged in Red Wine Barrels. Dried fruit, wine/oak tannins, and a complex warming finish.
• Sip the sweet 11% Big Beer Series Wheat Wine - one of the extremely few examples this style I've ever seen. A hybrid of the American Barleywine and Wheat Ales, you'll get flavors of caramel, burnt vanilla, fruit, and a boozy finish.
• Try the 9.4% Big Beer Series Imperial Stout, with roasted chocolate, mocha, and dark fruit flavors.
• Try their 75 IBU Finestkind IPA, the Old Brown Dog (literally the perfect example of an American Brown), and more!
• Meet John from Smuttynose, and enjoy food pairings with your beer!
It's my personal mission to get you to revisit this classic brewery...because damn son, look at those beers. Grab your free ticket on eventbrite (http://bigsmuttynose-m.eventbrite.com/), and I'll see you there!