Join us for a night of unique new beers, paired food, and great company this Wednesday, 06/04 at East End Grille in Somerville!
• Be the first to enjoy the 2014, 8.5% Saison-Brett, a true connoisseur's beer brewed with wild Brettanomyces yeast, dry hopped with Amarillo, and bottle conditioned for months. Traditional saison flavors are complemented by the earthy, leathery, and tobacco nuances that the Brett imparts.
• Be the first to try the brand new Entwined Ale, crossing wine and beer. Brewed with Muscat grape juice, giving it a delicate, refreshing character balanced with special New Zeland hops, noted for their winy, berry-like notes.
• Savor the 7.7% Grainstorm Black Rye IPA. Dark, assertively dry-hopped with Amarillo, Simcoe, and Citra for piquant, fruity characteristics to complement the rye tang and roasty malt.
• Meet Thomas from Boulevard, and enjoy special food pairings with your beer.
• More awesome beers including the Imperial Stout and Tank 7 Saison.
• Live music starting at 9pm!
Don't miss out on this awesome bunch of new and specialty brews for a great night out. RSVP on Eventbrite in addition to Meetup to save your spot!
See you there,