The Craft Beer Crew Message Board › Thank You from Craft Beer Crew

Thank You from Craft Beer Crew

Alicia
leximaven
Boulder, CO
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi all -

So, this past Saturday was the ever popular American Craft Beer Festival. And boy was it crowded! Those of you who attended know exactly what I'm talking about. With that said, I want to first off say THANK YOU for the crewmates who had the eagle eye to spot a needle in a haystack. I also want to sincerely apologize for those who came and were unable to spot the group. I take full responsibility for that. I do hope every one had a great time, regardless of the Deal or No Deal line outside, the frenzy inside at the beer booths and the unfortunate circumstance of time speeding up to vastly limit your craft beer consumption.

Maybe you noticed, but the banner for Berkshire Brewing Company was probably the hardest of all to read. If you were like me, you had to pull out the map to find it. I promise that the next meet up event will not be swarming with 3,300 new friends. It'll be a small event at Sunset. If you can't make that one, then rest assured. Cambridge Common on July 3rd will follow suit - a small gathering so we can actually talk without getting nailed in the ribs by "big lady purses" or a 6'6" guy's bony elbows. Also keep an eye out for an outside patio/beer garden event in the summer... if summer ever gets here. Ahem.

So, in conclusion, let me be frank: you all rock! This group is going to be so much fun. C'mon, it's beer (and lots of it) with great people and conversation!

I look forward to raising a pint with you all soon!
- Alicia

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
--Dave Barry