addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Craft Beer Crew Message Board › CANCELLED: The Lucky 7: Harvard Square Pub Crawl

CANCELLED: The Lucky 7: Harvard Square Pub Crawl

A former member
Hey there!

First off, my apologies for being not as active as I would like to be this past month. It's been a very busy August, as I'm sure you can relate. And it seems September will be just as fast-paced. I've decided to cancel the Harvard Pub Crawl for now, though I will most likely put it back on the schedule in the fall (October-ish).

Please know that I'm working with a couple local places to host a meet-up for us! And I'll be moving in October - to a BIGGER place! - and hope to have a craft beer housewarming in which a few people can come, hang out, sample some beer and chill out. Oh, and there's most likely going to be a couple mid-week drink events popping up, so stay tuned!

Of course, if you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to email me!

Cheers,
Alicia

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­