The Craft Beer Crew Message Board › Here's a list of what we drank at the Dec 5th Beer Brunch!

Here's a list of what we drank at the Dec 5th Beer Brunch!

Alicia
leximaven
Boulder, CO
Hey!

Without furter adieu, I'm happy to share with you the amazing beers we tried at The Kinsale. A wonderful time was had by all, and I am so thankful for how the venue rolled out the red carpet for us. Namely Bill. Many of these beers came from his personal stash, as well as the one John and I contributed from our own collection.

Yeungling Lager

Orval Trappist

Cambridge Brewing Co. Cerise Cassee

Cisco Grey Lady

Cisco Lady of the Wood

Cisco Pink Lady

Stone/Maui/Schmitt Collaboration brew: Kona Coffee, Macadamia, Coconut Porter

Sonoran White Chocolate Ale

Deschutes Mirror Mirror

On a side note, our meetup group has been renewed for 3 more months! Thank you for those who attended. Your $10 helped cover the subscription cost. You rock!

What's to come in 2010? You tell me. Please let me know what type of events you want to see on the calendar. Tell me where you want to whet your whistle. Even tell me what you DON'T want. It's okay; I like honesty.

And for 2010, I'm looking for a few (er, a couple) good men and women to assist me! If you'd like to be considered for the Assistant Organize role, please hit me up. I'd really like to see this group be more active. And hey, we go to cool bars and drink cool beer -- so it's a win win!

And with these parting thoughts, I hope you have a warm and happy holiday season. Whether you're staying local or venturing elsewhere, I wish you and your family the very best end to the year and a very, very happy new one.

Cheers!
Alicia

P.S. Don't foget to rave about The Kinsale on Yelp and Beer Advocate. And if you went to the Beer Brunch and haven't rated that event yet, please do so. Thank you!