addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Craft Beer Crew Message Board › Weekend To-Do's & Exciting News!

Weekend To-Do's & Exciting News!

A former member
Good afternoon!

I wanted to share some exciting news with you! If you haven't heard already, John and I submitted our start-up idea to TechStars for the Boston 2010 program. So far, so good. But if you'd like to learn about what we're doing with this (ahem, it's all about beer!), then please visit www.redpint.com and fan us on Facebook!

We really appreciate the support!

Also, in case you haven't any plans this weekend or just want to do something beer-related there are two ticketed events going on: Beer Summit's Winter Jubilee and Gordon's Black Beer Affair. You can check 'em out on our calendar here­. (But hurry; I hear tickets are going fast!)

And one final thing: I'm looking ahead to planning another meet-up or a series of them. But please feel free to send me an email to let me know WHAT YOU WANT to do and WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. (Yes, all caps seemed necessary. Forgive me.) After all, this is your group, and I want to make sure you're having a helluva good time.

Cheers!
Alicia