addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Craft Beer Crew Message Board › Feelin' lucky? Remember to Sign up for Luck o' The Irish Meeup on 3/20!

Feelin' lucky? Remember to Sign up for Luck o' The Irish Meeup on 3/20!

A former member
Greetings!

Just a quick reminder about ­our upcoming meetup on March 20th. It's to celebrate St. Pat's Day. And it's just a great excuse (er, reason) to come out on a Saturday afternoon and meet some new beer lovers. We'll have free appetizers on hand, thanks to the venue, and everyone who comes will be entered to win a raffle prize. There are a few up for grabs! It'll be fun. (I promise. Some of these raffle prizes aren't like what we've done in the past.)

The $5 entry covers tax + gratuity. If you feel more comfortable bringing a Lincoln bill to me in person (I'll take five Washingtons too), then just let me know. We can chat and arrange that, for sure.

When: 3/20, 2 to 5 p.m.
Where: Kenmore Square
­RSVP here!

Also, while I have you, we have a few meetups on the horizon. So, wake up for the winter hibernation snooze and come be social with us! Something to look forward to: SlowBrew, Our 1-Year Anniversary Party & more week-day meetups featuring undiscovered craft beer meccas.

Cheers,
Alicia

P.S. To any member who brings a non-member pal with them, you'll be entered TWICE into the raffle. (Yes, really. And it works! Just ask Meli D, who won the big prize during our Beer & Brunch Holiday Party.)