The Craft Beer Crew Message Board › Looking for an Event Host or Assistant Organizer!

Looking for an Event Host or Assistant Organizer!

Boulder, CO
Happy Friday!

If you are interested in being a one-time craft beer event host, please let me know. In this role, you pick a spot to host a meetup, make the arrangements (get a reservation, let me know how many people we have a table for, pick the day/time, bring the raffle prize) and play host for the event.

This is a great way to see if you like being part of the team that organizes events, without feeling too much pressure to do it all the time.

On the other hand, if you really LOVE scheduling and mingling on a consistent basis -- and you love showing off new places with great beer lists -- then let me know if you're interested in becoming our VERY FIRST Assistant Organizer. You'll help me plan events, pick themes, throw up notes on the calendar of other local events and really help me (and the crew) out in keeping our calendar alive and kicking.

The assistant organizer may even share in the tweeting of­

Thanks for your time & have a great weekend!

- Alicia