Peaceful Pattern Making is an exquisite craft form that combines structured doodling with peaceful meditation in a way that allows your mind and body to relax, release stress, and connect with your creativity.
It is relaxing, beautiful, simple to learn, and produces stunning artwork that can decorate your home or be given as gifts.
Peaceful Patterns can be created as independent art pieces, or as part of art journals, sketches, painting, jewellery, sewing, quilting, or other craft forms. See the Craft Like Crazy Peaceful Pattern Pinboard on Pinterest to get an idea of this gorgeous craft in action!
This workshop will allow you to take a break from the world to connect with your inner artist in an inspiring and empowering space. No artistic experience is required!
What You'll Make & Learn
In this hands-on, fun and detailed workshop, you will create a Peaceful Pattern art piece that you will be able to take away and frame or give as a gift. You will also learn:
- TOOLS: How to select professional tools and materials for your Peaceful Pattern creations
- INSPIRATION: How to source and organise Pattern inspiration
- PROCESS: How to start your Pattern and create it step-by-step
- TECHNIQUE: How to take your Peaceful Pattern to the next level and turn it into a piece of professional art work
- DIGITISING: How to digitise your Patterns, print them as photos, share them online, and create embroidery patterns from them
- CRAFTING: How to use Peaceful Patterns in your other craft forms (including art journaling, sketching, painting, embroidery, pottery, jewellery making, sewing, and quilting)
The workshop fee covers absolutely everything you’ll need, and includes:
- All the tools and materials you need to create your Peaceful Patterns, including Artist's Paper and Artist's Fine Liners;
- A full-colour Peaceful Pattern eBook packed with information and inspiration;
- Passionate, knowledgeable, practical, and interactive tuition;
- Fresh, organic, vegan snacks and drinks to fill your tummy with joy while your hands are crafting away! All other dietary requirements can also be catered to :-)
What Past Students Have Said
When you sign up to a class, you might not know what to expect! Here's what our students have to say about our classes and teachers:
I loved this workshop. It was exactly as the name says, very peaceful. It was great to tap into a creativity I've never really used before. Very relaxed.
Really enjoyed learning this peaceful new craft in the company of great group of women. Thanks Sandra for sharing your wealth if knowledge and for your encouragement.
Peaceful patterns was a brilliant workshop- will definitely keep up with my doodling! Lovely bunch of people in the class to chat too as well. Will definitely be back.
Very well prepared and organised but also chilled and friendly! Sandra made it very easy with her down to earth, open style. Everyone was really nice and relaxed and I think that partly due to how organised the workshop was; t'was very well prepared. It inspired me!
~ Verity Guiton
This was a fantastic workshop. Sandra is a lovely and knowledgeable teacher. Overall, I had a great afternoon with great company. I'm looking forward to taking another workshop!
Ways To Pay
To secure your spot, payment is required when you RSVP. The Meetup system will ask that you pay via PayPal, but you are also welcome to pay by Bank Transfer (Alexandra Sanders, BSB. [masked], Acc. [masked]); or with Cash, Credit Card or EFTPOS at the Can Do Bookshop. Just post a message below to let us know if you've paid by anything other than PayPal and we’ll RSVP you from our end :-)
At Craft Like Crazy, we want everyone to have the most fabulous time at our workshops! We therefore cap all of our classes at a maximum of 10 students to ensure that you are provided with the very best teaching and personalised attention throughout the class. As a result, out workshops book out quickly, so please book in early to prevent disappointment!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. If not, then we look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
:-) Sandra, Stephanie & Sharon