March 13 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Do you feel:
- Unsatisfied in your primary and/or other relationships?
- You have trouble standing up for yourself?
- You are less than or not as good as those around you?
- Disrespected or not seen for who you really are?
- Conflict and anger are hard for you to deal with?
- You are not living up to your potential?
If you answer “yes” to one or more of these questions this ongoing group can help you. In this group you will experience a safe environment to explore and receive feedback around how you relate to others and to yourself. You will be invited to:
- Step into your power and take control of your life.
- Learn clear and clean communication skills.
- Create a greater sense of safety and self-confidence.
- Examine your thoughts and behaviors that prevent you from having better relationships.
- Develop healthy ways to express yourself.
- Experience more joy and peace in your life.
This group is ongoing and meets weekly. Participants commit to coming every week to develop continuity within the group. The group consists of 5 – 10 participants.
A free initial individual meeting is required before you start attending. For more information go to my web site at www.glennbigonet.com and click on the link for the weekly group or call me at [masked].
Glenn Bigonet, M.A.
Counseling Individuals, Couples and Families