align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Stuart S.

Location:

Scarborough, ON

Member since:

January 20, 2012

Designer, Developer, or Both?

Developer 95% of the time, information flow designer the other 5%.

Introduction

I used to call myself a flash developer. Now I just call myself a developer.


Our Sponsors

  • FITC

    Save $100 off FITC events or 10% off Spotlight events with code 'Create'

  • Relish Interactive

    Logo design and ongoing support of CreateInTO.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy