Stuart S.


Scarborough, ON

Member since:

January 20, 2012

Designer, Developer, or Both?

Developer 95% of the time, information flow designer the other 5%.


I used to call myself a flash developer. Now I just call myself a developer.

Our Sponsors

  • Vitamin T


  • FITC

    Save $50 off FITC events with code 'Create' when ordering.

  • Adobe

    Support for the group in numerous ways.

  • Relish Interactive

    Logo design and ongoing support of CreateInTO.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy