CreateInTO Message Board › Upcoming Arduino Workshops

Upcoming Arduino Workshops

Pearl C.
PearlChen
Toronto, ON
Post #: 10
Hi everyone, just wanted to keep you informed of upcoming electronics workshops I'm running since I always get lots of programmers and digital agency creatives asking...

Sat, Sept 1
adk4.eventbrite.com

I'll be re-running my Android Open Accessory workshop. I'm extending a $25 off discount code for all FlashinTO members. Use "ANDROID-S12" when you register. You may share this code with your friends.

Here's a video of what you make during the workshop and remember that you KEEP the Arduino ADK and Android figurine after the workshop for future hacking:

Sat, Sept 15
arduino-code.eventbrite.com­

If you're only interested in Arduino programming, you might be instead interested in my Intro to Arduino programming (for absolute beginner) workshop.

Wearables & LilyPad workshops
One has already come and gone (wearables.eventbrite.com­) but I run my workshops based on demand. If there's 6 people interested, I can go ahead and book another day soon. Just get in touch!

Please feel free to ask me any questions about this or upcoming workshops. I hope to see you there!

Pearl
[at]karma-laboratory.com­
Pearl C.
PearlChen
Toronto, ON
Post #: 12
Update! I have a few more Arduino workshops upcoming.

Check out the full list at klab.ca/events

There's an Intro to Arduino for programmers in Dec, and there will be another Intro to Arduino (for absolute beginners) coming in January.