Make a Difference:Volunteers in Charity, NGO's & Ethical Biz Message Board › Miss BC and Miss Canada Tara Teng will be our special speaker at Screening o

Miss BC and Miss Canada Tara Teng will be our special speaker at Screening of ENSLAVED AND EXPLOITED: The Story of Sex Trafficking in Canada

Keziah C.
user 10337981
Burnaby, BC
Miss BC and Miss Canada Tara Teng will be our special speaker on our event!!!! She is a passionate abolitionist and advocate for victims of human trafficking in Canada and around the world.

"I am not a beauty queen, I am an abolitionist" I do what I do because the world needs to know they were wrong about beauty. I am the voice for the marginalized, oppressed and exploited. I challenge the status quo and urge us to live outside of ourselves in remembrance of others. I am focused on raising a call for social justice and I am relentless to do everything I can to help end modern day slavery in our world today. - Tara Teng

Don't miss this chance to get involved with fighting human trafficking!!!

Keziah

Event Host