Make a Difference:Volunteers in Charity, NGO's & Ethical Biz Message Board › Looking for Team-member at the Start-up Project Group

Looking for Team-member at the Start-up Project Group

Ribbon Ajung K.
user 120190632
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
####Looking for sincere and passionate team-members of the project group. Welcome for whoever wants to change the world better and true values put in the reality.####

We are the start-up group planning to establish Non-profit organization through several countries in Latin America. Our project motto is "sharing" that handles mainly educational service, builds up relation with locals globally, culturally and emotionally, and supports artists with arts-friendly mind.

What we need?
Core team members will be working on lots of essential research in several areas for the next couple of months. This is volunteer work based on the same values, interests and passion; we work individually and with team-members, home-based work, and attend 1-2times a week group general meeting. Below are the specialized fields we need:
Design (Web)
Finance/ Fundraising
Social Media/ Marketing
Research

Who can join?
+20 years old, students, professionals, workers and mature global citizens and leaders. (No limits on age, gender, and race)
Preferably, who has strong passion and dream, leadership, open-minded and positive personality with management and team work abilities would be perfectly suitable for our organization since this is startup Non-profit organization work.

How to apply?
Please send us your resume to <team.rebbon@gmail.com> so we can follow up what you have done in your past time; add essay type of self-description to show us your perspectives, interests, and personality; note at the end of your email what duties you want to be in charge of.

We sincerely appreciate your interests and look forward to hearing from you all soon. Selected candidates will be asked to set the meeting schedule. Thanks.
Andy C.
Apyc89
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 10
I already have my own social start-up; however, I would love to be a bouncing board for you.

If interested, we can connect via email (apyc89@yahoo.com)/fb...etc